This post is a reminder for me about people and ideas who/which have failed and made big failures. Nevertheless, there are many parts of their lives which are very positive. Which does not make into the scope of this post.
People who lived
- M.K. Gandhi
- Motive 1: “Partition India over my dead body”. Comment: He died long after partition
- Sree Narayana Guru
- Motive 1: “Alcohol is poison, don’t make it, don’t drink it” Comment: Look at BEVCO in Kerala and laugh
- Naranath Bhranthan
- Motive 1: “Roll the stone up, push it down , repeat” Comment: We do it all the time, never learning anything different.
- Motive 2: “Gold /money is people – killer” Comment: We know it and act exactly the same way.
- Motive 3: ” Happy with what I have, nothing needed from God (chudala bhadra kali)” Comment: No, no , who said that!?
- Krishna Bhagwan
- Lost his entire tribe who fought and killed each other.
- Motive 1: “No idol worship”. Comment: What is the cross ?