- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, ‘15/08 – ‘17/05 (Expected)
- Master of Business Administration-Finance, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi, India, ‘12/06 – ‘15/06.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded System Design, CDAC ACTS, Pune, India, ‘12/08 – ‘13/02
- Bachelor of Technology, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, University of Calicut, India,’06 –‘10
- IBM Certificate in Object and Web Technologies, Calicut, India, ‘09
- Goethe Zertifikat A2 in German
- Violin Grade 5 – Trinity College London, 2015
- Intern, Garwood Medical Devices Jan ’17 – present
- Intern, The Solutions Centre, Kochi, India Jan ’17 – Jan ’17
- CAD Design for Horizontal Flow Baffled Flocculator
- Studied Water Management and harvesting opportunities in Calcium Alginate Manufacturing facility
- Project Engineer – I, National Research Centre for Ubiquitous Computing, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC), Chennai, India Jun ‘13 – Aug ‘15Project: R&D in ICT enabled Smart Buildings aimed at Low Carbon emissions involving:-
- Ambient light based Blinds control, development and deployment.
- CO2 sensor based Window Control, development and deployment
- Thermal comfort based HVAC Control, damper design, development and deployment.
- PCB Design for Blinds Control, Damper Interface, Automated window opener.
- Embedded programming for CC2430 mote
- Installation and Troubleshooting of ZigBee based LED luminaire at client location.
- Received training in iROSE SCADA and iCON, iSMART PLC systems
- Received training in Linux Device Drivers
- √ Published the research work in IEEE conference
- Junior Research Fellowship, CVRDE, Chennai, India Jan ‘11 – Aug ‘12
- √ Awarded Competitive Fellowship to participate in Automotive Electrical Engineering R&D
- Worked with a team of scientists and multinational vendors on testing and validation of electrical subsystems
- Designed Embedded Engine Control Unit using 8051 and C
- Performance evaluation of supercapacitor and Auxiliary Power Unit in heavy vehicles.
- Investigated defect of DC generator by data acquisition, analysis and generated test report.
- Conducted Environmental, Endurance, Reliability and Quality Control tests on electrical assemblies and harnesses.
- Designed and Implemented Integrated Test Facility of electrical assemblies & Verified Electrical CAD drawings using AutoCAD
- Received training in (1) MSP430 by Texas Instruments, (2) RTL Verification using Verilog HDL
- Gained extensive hands on experience using Digital Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Data Logger, Function generator, soldering
- Webmaster, Student Chapter – Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, University at Buffalo, NY, USA Nov ‘16 – present
- Webmaster: Electrical Engineering Graduate Student Association, University at Buffalo, NY, USA Oct ’15 – present
Leadership & Management
- Student Supervisor, Electrical Tinker Lab, University at Buffalo, NY 01/’17 – present
- Project Manager, Project Management for UB Inc. Intramural Project with UB Facilities 11/ ‘16 – present
- Leading a team of 3 interdisciplinary undergrad engineering students in Plumbing Design Standards Development.
- President, Student Chapter – Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, University at Buffalo 09/ ‘16 – present
- Project Manager, Project Management for Project with Curbell Medical Inc. at UB 01/ ‘16 – 04/ ‘16
- Led a team of 5 interdisciplinary engineering undergrads under the guidance of Dr. Olewnik for electrode connection ideation and design project.
- Prepared of Project Charter, Project Management Plan based on PMI-PMBOK and Gantt Chart.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions using 6-3-5 technique, managed team meetings, organized presentation with client
- Collected Requirements, organized and evaluated ideas, presented the ideas and sketches to the sponsor company
- Student Value-Add, Pre- Seed Workshop, Business plan development for Microfluidic Bubble Fuse, University at Buffalo 05/ ‘16
- Prepared pitch for business proposition with a team of inventor, professor, industry expert and IP analyst
- Student Assistant, UB Stores, Inventory Management ‘16/06 – present
- Managed inventory using IBM Maximo. Assisted in basic office administration and customer service experience
- UFO Shooting Game, Brick Breaking Game on LPC 1768 ARM Cortex M3 using KEIL IDE
- Dynamic reconfigurable Touch Screen Keyboard on FriendlyARM (ARM920T) board using MATLAB and Metrowerks CodeWarrior
- Digital respiratory rate meter using 8051 using KEIL IDE
- Chat Program using ARM Cortex M3 using CAN communication and LCD Display
- Servo Motor control using Arduino
- RS232, TCP/IP, SPI, UART and CAN communication using C on ARM Cortex M3
- Character Device Driver using C using Linux OS using kernel programming in C, make, gdb
Analog IC Layout Projects
- Designed Linear Voltage regulator using MOSFETs in AMI16 process, Cadence Virtuoso and Spectre
- Current Sink Circuit
- Current Mirror Circuit
PCB Layout / Schematic Projects
- Interface boards designed for motor drive circuit using H bridge with Eagle PCB software and Multisim
- Breakout Case for MAX 14870
- Interface boards for blinds, window control
- Implemented an ALU using Verilog HDL using Xilinx design suite
- Plant Automation using PLC and HMI/SCADA using AB SLC 5/02 and AB SLC 5/04
Multiphysics study using COMSOL
Familiar with AC/DC Module and Cluster Computing facility using COMSOL Application Builder
- Preliminary analysis of Total Knee Implant
- Study of Bio-electric properties of tissues based on frequency
- Power Spectrum analysis of pulsed electrical waveform using Fourier analysis
- MEMS Study Project : Triboelectric Energy Harvester
- BioMEMS Study Project : Triboelectric Energy Harvesting in Microfluidic Contact lens
- BioMEMS Study Project: Bio Assisted Altimeter
Finance Management Project
- Corporate dividend practices :A study with special reference to selected I.T. Companies in India
- An Implementation of Dynamic Reconfigurable Touch Screen Keyboard, International Journal of Computer Applications 77(7):16-18, September 2013
- Retrofit Control Solutions for Old Buildings Using WSN, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computer, Communication, and Control Technology, Malaysia, April 2015.
- Design of Digital Respiration Rate Meter, International Journal of Computer Applications 118(14):28-30, May 2015
- Life Member, Instrument Society of India, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
- Associate Member, Institution of Engineers (India)
- Member, Project Management Institute
English , Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, German A2, Elementary Telugu.